Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sibuk Sial!!!

Those 2 words describe exactly how my life has been for the past few weeks. I'll let the pictures do the talking :)

Had lunch with Lydia. All friendships are different, but the ones where you can just pick up right where you left off are sometimes the best kind, even though they can be hard to come by. She is one of those rare friends. And I thank God that she is not the only one :)

I made tong yuen!! Hehe... *pats self on the back*

A few days later, Chin Tuck and I experimented with more colours :D And he got colouring on my white shirt -__- (I had to wash my shirt before the colouring set in, that's why I'm wearing his shirt)

Besides tong yuen, we also made gingercoffeebread man!

Our last batch. We got creative. LOL.

We went carolling and had so much fun! (and ate lots too! Hehe)

Us carolling in church on Christmas eve.

Chin Tuck+me @ church.

My Christmas present <3

Followed Chin Tuck and his family to Genting. We watched Dreamz. It's the best show that I've watched in Genting so far. The highlight of the evening was taking a picture with a white tiger!

I'm glad I came back to Malaysia, 'cos I got to celebrate my grandpa's 80th birthday. If there's one thing I learned in Brisbane, it's that we have to treasure our loved ones while they're still here.

We'll be celebrating Chin Tuck's mum's birthday today. It's gonna be a quiet New Year's Eve for me this year. Happy New Year everyone! :)

No comments: