Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Funfacts

Funfact no. 1: Some people said I gained weight!! Yay!! *pats self on the back* Must be all the rice, milk & butter...

Funfact no. 2: Some people said I got fairer... Which is weird considering the fact that I walked under the hot sun in Brisbane more than when I'm back here in Malaysia.

Funfact no. 3: I got bigger muscles on my arms. From all the housework perhaps?

Funfact no. 4: I can still drive. Haha!! I guess it's a skill that you cannot forget once you've learned it, kinda like swimming.

Funfact no. 5: I've been going out everyday since I've landed. There's so much catching up to do!!

Funfact no. 6: I've been shopping. A lot. Without doing any research, I got myself a new phone the same day I arrived in Malaysia. I know, I can be quite impulsive. Then cosmetics. & more cosmetics... Perfume <3... Clothes... I should stop. I can stop. I will stop! ....Next month. Haha!! There's still stuff on my shopping list, like bags, and accessories... and more cosmetics... XD

Funfact no. 7: I've been experiencing multiple orgasms. Food orgasm that is... Dim sum; Chong Qing steamboat; Kanna's banana leaf rice; Spicy Char Kuay Teow; Indomie; Heng Tai's Kam Heong Lala, & Tom Yam Fried Rice with Extra Sotong; Asam Laksa; Kayu's famous curry & my favourite Roti Telur (The waiter remembers me!! He said "Eh how ar yoo? Long taim yoo no coming..."); Nasi Lemak... There's so many more!!! Malaysia is a food heaven! I have to go... Like how Josh puts it, "I'm having the munchies!"

No comments: