Friday, January 2, 2009

Goodbye 2008. Hello 2009

2008 was an eventful year. Out of all the years, 2008 is probably the year in which I've cried the most, loved the most, learned the most, and grown the most. It was the year I got a scholarship from UQ. It was the year my "chi mui" got married, and the first time I was asked to be a bridesmaid. It was the year I turned 21, the year my grandpa turned 80, the year Chin Tuck and I celebrated our anniversary 6,565km away from each other.

I wonder what 2009 holds for me. What resolutions have you made? If you've known me long enough, you've probably figured out that I suck at making resolutions. And I suck even more at achieving them. This time I'm gonna make it simple.

I want to live, love, and laugh while I still can. Yup that's my resolution for 2009 :)

I wish all of you a wonderful year ahead!

No comments: