Saturday, September 6, 2008

My 21st

This is my first time celebrating my birthday away from home. No wait, there was no celebration, no cake, no birthday song, nothing. It doesn't matter, really. All these stuff never mattered.

I read this quote somewhere. "True friendship isn't being inseparable, it's being separated & nothing changes." How true. I'm very thankful for friends who care...... It's nice to know that you matter to them as much as they matter to you. This birthday has made me realised that it really is the thought that counts. Here's to friends that turn into family!

__________________________________________________
On a lighter note, I woke up that day, & this is what I found on my door.
Terence made this envelope from someone's auditing notes. LOL
& inside the envelope, was my "birthday card". (Click on pictures to enlarge)

Where else can I find such crazy housemates?!!? Hehe... Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im impress that you know who's wording and who's idea it is!
btw, crazy housemates can be found in 10/194 carmody road! Haha!

Crystal said...

haha! yup of course. i can recognise terence's handwriting... & only phuong can come up with such ideas!

yes 10/194 carmody road is very happening! LOL