Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mid-Autumn Festival

We bought mooncakes! Ok I only fancy certain mooncakes, particularly those green ones with lotus paste, with NO eggs... Hehe... But this time I just ate it to commemorate the Mooncake/Lantern Festival. It reminds me of home :)It actually tastes pretty good!
The moon from Brisbane. Lol

Ooh... Last week we had dinner at this Korean Restaurant... Yummy!! I seldom eat beef because I'm really picky & I don't like the meat to be tough. But the beef here is really good & tender! I know Chin Tuck will love it!

We had lunch at PhoB, a Vietnamese Restaurant. I ordered BEEF! & again, it's tender! Really good... Whee!!! My stomach is happy. Phuong was happy too! I could see he was excited coz he borrowed my camera & started taking pictures of the food, the menu, himself......... LOL! & he explained to us the difference between Northern & Southern Vietnamese dishes. I must say it's interesting to learn about different cultures!

Hmm... I just realised this whole post is about food. I actually intended it to be about the Mid-Autumn Festival. -_-"

Never mind then. Anyway, it's actually the beginning of spring in Brisbane now. The weather here is totally opposite from the rest of the world.


Happy Mooncake Festival peeps!

No comments: