Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Things We Do For The People We Love

I found a gift for a very dear friend and I thought it would be kinda cool to get it for his birthday! I purposely told him I'll just be sending him a card, so I hope he's surprised (he better be!). I'm not posting the photo yet, since he hasn't received it. I will post it once he has.

Also, I've recently started buying first day covers here because I know my grandpa collects them and they're oh-so-pretty! If only I discovered them last sem then I would have more first day covers for him. Some of the nice ones that I've missed out on are "Queen's Birthday 2009", "Australia Post - 200 years", and "Earth Hour"! Before I return to Malaysia, I will post up a photo of all those I've bought!

:)

*Update*

This is what I sent him...
(Please please don't use this at the office! We wouldn't want your boss receiving a fuck-it note!)

2 comments:

Robbstar said...

what are first day covers?

Crystal said...

Haha go google it! :P