Saturday, May 16, 2009

Movie World

This should have been posted a month ago. Hehe...

The entrance to Movie World!

That, is BATWING Spaceshot. And also the first ride we sat :)
It stands at about 60 meters. Unlike Space Shot in Genting Highlands, going up is worse than coming down! Once everyone was safely secured, there's a 10-seconds countdown before this ride brings you up so fast you can feel a 4.5G vertical force... Hmm... Whatever that means. Haha!

Next, SUPERMAN Escape!
This ride travels from 0-100 km in 2 seconds! It's insane! There's also a little story before we get on the ride, which I found interesting. We were supposed to be "travelling" on a metropolis subway, so the ride actually starts indoor. Then suddenly an "earthquake" happens & "Superman" comes to save the day.

Superman: Don't worry. There's only one way out of this. I'll save you.

That was the last thing I heard before "Superman" "pushed" the "subway" out the building. Pretty cool concept. I really enjoyed this one.

Us on the way to Lethal Weapon.
This ride goes upside down 5 times! I like rides where your feet dangle in the air. Don't ask me why. But this was my least favourite ride. Mainly because it was painful. I kept hitting my head. After the ride I was in pain and feeling dizzy...

The Wild West Falls Adventure Ride! Somewhat similar to the Sungai Rejang Flume Ride in Genting.
It was so hot that day. The sun was literally burning our skin that they decided to sit this ride... But I didn't want to get wet! Still, I sat it. And I didn't regret!

I was the most drenched though :(

Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster!
This is my favourite-est ride! LOL. The whole ride is indoor, & it even has a twist! (I'm not telling)

Some superheroes parading... LOL

Tweety!!

Velma, in The Mystery Machine van.

Marilyn Monroe.

Some Lightning guy.

Bugs Bunny!

Next we headed to Shrek 4D Adventure & it was kinda funny. We had this "OgreVision" glasses too. I think I'm still a kid at heart because I really enjoyed it!


The 3 piglets was caught by the ghost of Lord Farquaad!

Gingy is really popular with the girls. LOL.


We went to Sunnybank for dinner. A really fulfilling dinner.

Yummy!

We "sapu" everything. I think Sean had 5 bowls of rice. No kidding.



My favourite picture of the day.

No comments: