Friday, February 20, 2009

Will You Be My Valentine??

From this...

...to this!

This is a super late post. But what the heck, better late than never right?

This is our 7th Valentine's together. CT and I both decided that we didn't want to have dinner in a fancy restaurant. We didn't want to be stuck in a jam, line up for seats, fight with other couples for the waiter's attention. And, I didn't want him to give me flowers because I hate the fact that you can get it for a lot cheaper on any other day (that's the accountant in me speaking. tsk tsk).

The day before Valentine's, we went marketing. We bought beef, prawns, chicken wings, mussels, and clams. Not forgetting longan and nata de coco, for dessert. We took it home and he marinated the meat so it'll be ready for dinner the next day. He was going to cook dinner for me on Valentine's! Not like this is the first time, but how many bfs cook for their gfs?

To cut the short story even shorter, he was the chef and I was the sous chef. XD
The food tasted great because the special ingredient is love. Corny, I know. Wakaka... Seriously, we both know that he's the better cook.
I don't mind doing this every year <3

1 comment:

kian_shen said...

ish .. ada unsur unsur menyinar nyawa ni ...