Saturday, February 28, 2009

Final semester...

I'm back in Brisbane. It's over. 12 weeks of bumming around. *Sigh* How time flies when you're having fun. No more sleeping-whenever-I-wanted-to-and-doing-whatever-I-wanted-to-whenever-I-wanted-to. My brain's rusty too.

This sem is gonna be a memorable one. I'm sure of it. I can feel it already. It's my last semester and I know it's gonna be my best in more ways than one.

Here's a pic we took today at Eumundi markets. It's about 2 hours drive from Brisbane. After that we headed to Noosa beach and I had fun! It's been a long time since I played Captain Ball. No wait, it's been a long time since I last played with a ball! (Playing basketball on PS2 doesn't count) And it felt great. I could feel a strain in my arms and thighs from all the jumping and running. It made me feel good about my body. Looking forward to more fun!


It still doesn't change the fact that I miss you.
Take care you. See you in five four months ;)

No comments: