Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My 22nd!

I had an awesome weekend!



Friends treated me to dinner at TGIF. Ended up standing on the chair doing silly stuff. LOL :)


Got my first nail buffer and a pint of Macadamia Nut Cream from Baskin Robbins :)


Chatted with Josh till 4.30am :)


Bro bought me a 500GB external hard disk which is supposed to be my graduation present which ended up being my birthday present. And a cake. It's very rare that he does something like that :)
By the way, CT's mum sewed that cute pouch for my new external hdd :)


Ok I'm going to be a girl and be happy about this, at the risk of sounding too materialistic. CT bought me a Coach bag. O.M.G.!!! *Shrieks*
In the future, I can't tell CT what I'd love to have, 'coz he'll get it for me without even considering the price. Unless, of course, I want him to get it for me :)


CT got a "new toy", so I inherited his "old toy", which makes that my "new toy"! :)


Had BBQ with CT and his friends. Made new (and nice!) friends. It's not often that CT takes me out with his friends, so this is a big deal for me :)


My new, nice friend gave me a manicure. She's learning, and she wants to practice her manicure skills. hehe. Still, it's nice to be pampered on my birthday. I also got to play wii for the very first time! Haha! :)


To end my already great weekend, Hong got me a birthday present. He arrived outside my house with Mike in the front passenger seat!! Mikey is home for 4 months!!! wweeee!!! :)



That's 10 :)! What's not to be happy about? So thank you for making my birthday memorable with all those thoughtful gestures.
I LOVE YOU ALL. XOXO!