Thursday, September 17, 2009

CT's new camera

This photos are from CT's new camera.

Say hello to Cherry the sugar glider :)

Isn't she adorable?



In the Hari Raya mood. Notice the fishing net behind me. hehe

So simple, yet pretty.

It's hard to go wrong with photos of Your creation. God, Your artwork is beautiful.

I love flowers!

I love waiting-to-bloom flowers!

I love flowers that are so close together they look like ONE flower.
Actually, I just love flowers. Full stop.

I love this flower! It's so cute. haha

This flower looks like someone painted it.

Next entry will be photos from my camera. hehe

I call this...... the starfish flower :)

Two peas flowers in a pod

I have no idea what this is. But it's cute!

Sooo symmetrical...


Next, butterflies!








I don't know what this fella is doing in a butterfly park.


Oh and we made lasagna for the first time!! We enjoyed making it. Can't wait till the next time! Yummy!!

No comments: