Monday, August 24, 2009

Up is a stratospheric success

I'm sitting here, staring at the screen, eating my favourite egg tart from Tong Kee Brothers, and I'm typing with 1 hand... lol. Question: Why are some girls so clingy? This is taking forever. Maybe I should finish my egg tart first.

Ok done!

Right where was I? Oh yea, I know LDRs can be painful, but you moping around the house does not make it any better. Sorry if I'm being harsh, but if I'm a guy I don't think I want a girlfriend that's emotionally unstable. Sometimes you need friends, or a 3rd party to wake you up. If you're only happy when he's around & depressed when he's not, something's really wrong. There's a fine line between missing someone and being obsessed with that certain someone, and sometimes we don't even know if we've crossed that line. Ok that was some random ranting. Hehe... On to more important stuff :)


I watched Up yesterday! It's really good. I want to watch it again! I cried so much and laughed so hard. If someone ever tells you that an animated film can't be considered a real movie, just show them Up. It's about a cranky widower, a chubby boy, and their amazing journey. It's a tale about grief and regret, purposes lost and rediscovered. The lessons of Up really lift us, even if they ground our heroes in what truly matters. Go see it!

After that we went home and watched another episode of Desperate Housewives and I cried again. Hehe I'm such a cry baby.

No comments: