Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thank you all!

It’s been a few days since I arrived here at UQ. Really glad for those friends who made the effort to meet up with me before I left. I really am so touched & blessed to have u guys in my life. Thanks Josh for burning all those series for me. Will miss those yum cha sessions. Thanks Swee Boon for the lovely card & for planning the farewell. Thanks Evie for planning. Thanks Pek Wah for bringing me to that mamak. Thanks Teng for those encouraging words. Thanks Lydia for stopping by even though u were busy, & for your prayers. Thanks Tuck, for everything. You’ve done so much for me. & I was pleasantly surprised that you ticked on my to-do list. Thanks for the Melaka trip, durian cendol, asam laksa, the Warcraft dvd, driving me around to get stuff for Australia, & helping me pack my bag. Hehe.. I can’t possibly list down everything you did for me. & lastly, mummy, papa, ‘gor gor, ‘gong gong, thank you for all the support.. Try not to worry about me yar.. I will take care. I love you all. See you in one year!





Pek Wah loves to camwhore. LOL

No comments: